By Saumyendra Sengupta,Carl P. Korobkin
Read Online or Download C++: Object-Oriented Data Structures PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
In DetailWe reside in an period during which facts is generated with each motion and many those are unstructured; from Twitter feeds, fb updates, images and electronic sensor inputs. present relational databases can't deal with the quantity, speed and diversifications of knowledge. HDInsight supplies the facility to realize the complete worth of huge information with a latest, cloud-based information platform that manages info of any measurement and kind, no matter if based or unstructured.
Transcend spreadsheets and tables and layout a knowledge presentation that truly makes an impression. This useful consultant exhibits you ways to exploit Tableau software program to transform uncooked info into compelling facts visualizations that supply perception or enable audience to discover the information for themselves. excellent for analysts, engineers, agents, reporters, and researchers, this ebook describes the foundations of speaking information and takes you on an in-depth journey of universal visualization equipment.
Create, examine, keep, and percentage second and 3D maps with the robust instruments of ArcGIS ProAbout This BookVisualize GIS information in second and 3D mapsCreate GIS initiatives for fast and straightforward entry to information, maps, and research toolsA useful consultant that is helping to import maps, globes, and scenes from ArcMap, ArcScene, or ArcGlobeWho This publication Is ForThis e-book is for somebody wishing to profit how ArcGIS seasoned can be utilized to create maps and practice geospatial research.
This quantity collects contributions written bydifferent experts in honor of Prof. Jaime Muñoz Masqué. It covers awide number of study themes, from differential geometry to algebra, butparticularly makes a speciality of the geometric formula of variational calculus;geometric mechanics and box theories; symmetries and conservation legislation ofdifferential equations, and pseudo-Riemannian geometry of homogeneous areas.
- Learning R: A Step-by-Step Function Guide to Data Analysis
- Individual-based Modeling and Ecology (Princeton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology)
- Scilab : De la théorie à la pratique - II. Modéliser et simuler avec Xcos (French Edition)
- Computing and Combinatorics: 23rd International Conference, COCOON 2017, Hong Kong, China, August 3-5, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics
- Data Modeling Made Simple: A Practical Guide for Business and IT Professionals, 2nd Edition
Additional info for C++: Object-Oriented Data Structures
C++: Object-Oriented Data Structures by Saumyendra Sengupta,Carl P. Korobkin