By Nicola Colecchia
Nicola Colecchia, già ricercatore di Psicologia Generale presso l’Università di Bologna, e l. a. Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia dell'Università di Chieti, dirige attualmente Synapticart, Laboratorio di Arte e Scienza (www.synapticart.org) in cui si svolgono ricerche specifiche sui processi creativi e di fruizione di opere d’arte (pittura, layout, installazioni, architettura).
Con un approccio interdisciplinare, fondato sul principio autogenerativo delle reti neurali, egli ha elaborato opere di grandi artisti di epoche e luoghi volutamente diversi allo scopo di individuare nei loro linguaggi eventuali meccanismi espressivi comuni, di natura sub-simbolica, che operano al di sotto delle configurazioni stilistiche e storico-culturali di tali opere.
By Janet Zollinger Giele,Glen H. Elder
What are the best equipment for doing life-course study? during this quantity, the field's founders and leaders resolution this question, giving readers tips about: the paintings and approach to the right study layout; the gathering of life-history facts; and the hunt for significant styles to be present in the implications.
By Stephen Harrison
- Provides professional evaluate of the most classes of Latin literary historical past, significant genres, and key themes
- Covers the entire significant Latin works of prose and poetry, from Ennius to Augustine, together with Lucretius, Cicero, Catullus, Livy, Vergil, Seneca, and Apuleius
- Includes important reference fabric – dictionary entries on authors, chronological chart of political and literary historical past, and an annotated bibliography
- Serves as either a discursive literary heritage and a basic reference book
By Dedre Gentner,Albert L. Stevens
By David Campbell,John Shotter
By Sharon Brisolara,Denise Seigart,Saumitra SenGupta
By Constance T. Fischer
- Addresses more than a few sensible examples from various traditions corresponding to phenomology, grounded idea, ethnography and discourse research via genuine case studies
- Discusses a number of method and combos of equipment like assimilation research, dialogal method, intuitive inquiry, and conceptual encounter
- Terms are outlined inside chapters and/or in a glossary
- Helps readers bridge from experimental to qualitative methods
- Provides in-depth, philosophically grounded, and compelling learn findings
- Includes useful creation approximately steps in qualitative research
By Warren K. Bickel,Rudy E. Vuchinich
This cutting edge booklet describes new innovations and strategies constructed in behavioral economics and applies them to knowing future health habit swap. The richness of behavioral financial thoughts presents novel tools and measures that lend to an realizing of health and wellbeing habit that's diverse from earlier paintings within the box.
that includes contributions from experimental and scientific psychologists and economists, this booklet can be of curiosity to a huge variety of scholars and pros interested by healthiness habit, together with researchers, clinicians, and policymakers, in addition to psychologists, educators, and all those that paintings with people who find themselves presently trying to make confident well-being and way of life changes.
By Norman K Denzin
By Jonathan A Smith
Undertaking qualitative learn in psychology can appear like a frightening and intricate procedure, particularly in terms of making a choice on the main applicable technique to your undertaking or project. This e-book, written and edited via a world-leading staff of teachers and researchers, bargains an available, serious and functional manner into qualitative study in psychology. every one bankruptcy presents a close, step by step advisor to utilizing a qualitative learn process – from dialog research or concentration teams to Interpretative Phenomenological research or Narrative Psychology. no matter what procedure you decide to take, this ebook will make sure you get it correct from the beginning.
New to this 3rd Edition:
- A bankruptcy on Thematic Analysis
- A section on how you can pick out and choose the main acceptable approach to your project